Reminders for the week:
- Chapter 10 Math test will be on Tues., 4/16 – homework on elapsed time is due on Tuesday – no other written homework will be given this week (other than the Spring/Easter break packet)
- Walkathon will take place on Tuesday afternoon – please wear your gym uniform OR full school uniform with sneakers ONLY – Please be advised that any hoodies that are not OLCA hoodies will be not be allowed to be worn unless it is a dress down day – sneakers must be according to the handbook guidelines – no neon colors, or colors not listed in the handbook (this means no all red sneakers, all green sneakers, etc.)
- Spelling word lists will resume the week we return from Easter break – 20-30 minutes of reading every day/night is expected of all students during the break
- Packets will go home in the blue Parent-Teacher folder on Tuesday, 4/16 – it is due back, completely and neatly done, on April 29 – no exceptions – please reinforce the importance of this packet at home – packets done last minute and/or the day before we return to school will not be as meaningful in reinforcing concepts
- Due to potential copyright and sharing issues online, please e-mail me directly at email@example.com if you need an e-mailed version of the packet.
- Paper forms for the Tablet subscription were sent home to families who have yet to sign up in the past few months. If we do not get almost 100% participation from ALL families, we will not receive 1:1 classroom iPads for the school. A $22 subscription gets your child a $700 iPad. This is a win-win.
- Wednesday, the 17th is a HALF DAY dismissal, with NO after-school available. We will be attending Mass at 10 AM.