Scholastics Class Code: QJTRN
- Students in grades 5-8 will be dropped off and picked up in the school Auditorium.
- Morning Time: 7:45-8:10 A.M. only (early comers will sign up for morning care; late comers after 8:10 will get late slips from the office)
- Afternoon Time: Students will be dismissed from the auditorium at 3:00 p.m. For students with siblings in grade 1-3 arrangements will be made so that they may be picked up in the auditorium along with the oldest sibling.
- Lunch/Recess is from 11:15-12:15 p.m. for grades 5-8. All students must bring their lunch to school everyday. Parents who are interested in purchasing lunch from the school will be notified when the lunch menu is finalized. Parents who order lunch to be delivered to school for their child must make sure that the lunch is delivered by 11:00 a.m.
Field trip to NY Hall of Science is on October 28th.
NO dress down on October 18th due to Terra Nova Testing. It will be scheduled for another day .
Terra Nova Testing begins on Tuesday October, 15th. Please make sure students eat a good breakfast, and get sleep.
Hello Parents, we are in need of some classroom supplies such as paper towels, tissues and hand sanitizer. Any contributions to the classroom is greatly appreciated. Also students need scissors and glue for future art projects.
We will be celebrating United Nations Day on Fri., October 25th. Students can wear traditional clothing from their heritage countries and bring in items from their country/countries to share with the class.
- We will begin to focus on these prayers: The Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, and Prayer of Saint Francis. Please make sure you memorize these prayers, as you will be tested on them in November. Students were given a prayer packet, please review these prayers with them every night.