Posted on December 17, 2018
Assessments and Projects
Important Announcements 📢
Religion link for classwork https://www.wartgames.com/themes/religions/creation.html
Mathletics must be done every night for at least 15 minutes
Work must be shown for ALL problems to receive FULL credit
Annotating must be done on ALL reading sheets and support your answers with evidence.
Writing response must be in complete sentences and no less than 10 sentences.
Here is a helpful video all about annotating https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmVAfoXhhPM
Math State Test Reminder
- Review notes daily! We have been currently reviewing different topics and going home to review each topic is a huge help.
- YouTube – The channel “Math Antics” is a great tool for students to review different concepts.
- EngageNy has previous state tests to look over
- Review our testing strategies!
Finish Part 2 Egypt essay and complete 3 Kingdoms of Egypt worksheet
Complete packet on changes of states of matter
Answer these questions as well:
- What are the changes of states of matter? Name each one.
- Which has more viscosity, Maple syrup or Coco-Cola? Why?
- What type of transformation is dry ice?
- Draw the particles for each type of matter?
- Can you see a gas? Why or why not?
ALL WORK IS DUE THURSDAY
Posted on December 13, 2018
Using the Egypt DBQ, complete part 2 using the documents provided
How Ancient Egypt developed due to its geography, inventions, and religious customs.
Each of the sections are referenced by the matching documents.
Posted on December 11, 2018
Complete worksheet #14 and #15
Study for quiz tomorrow on Decimal Operations (addition; subtraction; multiplication; division)
REMINDER! Mathletics is to be done every day for at least 15 minutes.
Read all posts in 6th Grade 2 ›