Report card parent teacher conferences will be held tomorrow, Friday, March 22nd between the hours of 3 pm – 7 pm. Grades 6-8 will conference in the school auditorium, where there will be set up of six stations, one for each junior high class (Grade 6-1, Grade 6-2, Grade 7-1, Grade 7-2, Grade 8-1 and Grade 8-2). There will be a sign in sheet in the auditorium for each grade and parents will be seen on a first come, first served basis.Students should attend the report card conference with their parent(s)/guardian(s).We look forward to meeting with you.Sincerely,Ms. Solano and Ms. Fraites
Study for test on “I Was a Skinny Tomboy Kid” poem and figurative language.
Get Math quiz signed.
Math Thin Book- Do page 101 questions 1-4 and 5-8 questions with mean ONLY.
Memorize the Nicene Creed from page 191. Test next week.
Create a 25 question study guide with a separate answer key
5- Spiral review (States of Matter and their Changes)
10- Short answer questions
ALL WORK IS DUE THURSDAY
Complete word problems on page 89. (BIG BOOK)
Math quiz tomorrow on reciprocals and division of fractions.
iPad Family Fee was due March 11th.
- For $22 per family, every student gets a year’s subscription to the Tablet, as well as a data-enabled iPad for use in school
- This gives our students access to a $700 piece of technology for only $22 per family
- Only a handful of academies have been invited to participate in this grant
- Please pay online at www.thetablet.org/TechGrant
- As soon as all of our families have paid, we will have access to the iPads, so please do not delay!
Test next Wed., March 20th, on “I Was a Skinny Tomboy Kid” and figurative language.
Ancient China DBQ Document D and F, Quiz Friday on Ancient China