Posted on April 6, 2020
Welcome to our First Grade class page!
Roselle Mauceri, 1-2, firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources and Reminders
- Khan Academy.org
- Scholastic code – HKRL6
- Gym is on Fridays
- Mathletics.com- username and password are in the home folder.
- All chaperones must be Virtus trained
ReadWorks.org Go to Student log in
Class Code-m WFQSE3
Please check Optionc for assignments and homework. I am still posting all classwork and assignments. If you have completed the assignment and have not received credit please scan me the work.
Thank you for being patience.
Brother Francis video was posted on March 24. Please watch the video and tell me two things that you learned from the video. Use complete sentences. You can upload it on that post or email it to me.
- Word Work Book page 16 – When y comes at the end of a word it can be a vowel. When a word ends in a y and y is the only vowel it stands for the long i sound (cry, by, my.)
- Word Work Book page 17 – When a word ends in y and includes another vowel that it is not next to they y, then y stands for the long e sound.
- Word Work Book page 18 and 19
- Backpack page 9 – practice reading the loud (For Fluency)
- Backpack page 10 (just write the words)
- Backpack page 11
- Learn 360 — username: Grade1OLCA Password: student
- Watch “Let’s Celebrate: Easter” on learn360 – https://learn360.infobase.com/p_ViewVideo.aspx?xtid=75686&tScript=0
- Tell me two things you liked about the video or learned about. Do you have any traditions for Easter?
Our Zoom session for today has not been scheduled. You will receive an email when it is. We our waiting for clarification on the use of Zoom.
Posted on April 3, 2020
Sign into Google Classroom – Check In 1-2
Today is a professional development day for teachers.
- Work Work Book – all of the pages for unit 9 should be done
- Practice Pages 2 – pages 1,2,8,9,11, should be done
- Practice Pages 2 – complete page 12 today
- We completed chapter 7 – compare numbers. Any of the pages that were not completed can be used as review.
- Mathletics – sign on and complete the posted assignments. (Some students have already completed the assignments.)
- The Easter Story is posted on Google Classroom – due today
- Several assignment were posted. Check to see if you completed them.
Posted on April 2, 2020
Sign into Google Classroom Check In 1-2
1.Word Work Book page 15
2. Practice page 9 and 10
3. Zoom session at 2:00 PM today
Read all posts in 1st Grade 2 ›
- Google Classroom math – greater than, less than