1.Read “Lily’s Little Boat” Keep at home and practice a few times this week.
2. Ready, Set, Go! – worksheet (-er, -est endings)
- Math page 389-390
- Brain Pop fundraiser Bake Sale tomorrow. Donations are needed.
- 100 items in a zip lock bag due on Wednesday. (pasta, dry macaroni, buttons, etc,)
- 100th day celebration is on Friday. Children may dress up in a custom from 1919-1920’s. If they do not dress up they are to wear their school uniform.
- Class trip on Thursday. Students should wear their gym uniform.
- Reading logs, book report; math and ELA packets were due today. Please return them tomorrow to avoid a missing grade.
- Spelling test tomorrow – ride, game, side, same,said, only, you, put, of, here