- Worksheet -slow and steady
- Reading log – a new reading log went home today to be used this week and over the vacation.
- Spelling test on Tuesday, February 27th – ride, game, side, same, said, only, you, out, of here
- Chapter review
- Religion test on Thursday, February 21st
- Rosa Parks- worksheet – please write at least 2 sentences
1.Review science quiz in home folder
2. Science test on Friday, February 15th
3. Science book – go over the self check page 110-111 In class we explored how shadows are made and how the size of a shadow changes when light shines on the object moves. They can design their own test at home with shadows.
3. Readworks- these assignments will count toward the science mark
Reading log must be completed
OLCA will have a delayed opening on Tuesday, February 12th. Classes will begin at 9:30 AM.
We had a reading party on Friday afternoon celebrating the reading logs. We had chocolate milk and cupcakes. I know the students are enjoying all the reading. In order to be eligible for the end of the month celebration in February and going forward they must read for a minimum of 30 minutes every night including Saturday and Sunday. Readers can count toward this reading.