- ELA– Worksheet Words ending in -ed and -ing; Spelling Quiz List 2 and Test on “Lewis and Clark and Me”
- Math– Workbook page 86 and Multiplication worksheet
- Science- Write 3 examples of Reflection. Science ntbk.
- Homeroom– $1.00 dress down; Lunch orders and U.N. letters due
- ELA– Write 3 ways animals can help humans. ELA ntbk.
- Math– Write as a comparison sentence. Math ntbk.
8 x 4=32 5 x 10= 50 16= 4 x 4
- Science- Write 1 example of conduction and 1 example of convection at home. Science ntbk.
- SS- Write the weather forecast for tomorrow. SS ntbk.
- ELA- Worksheet “Lewis and Clark and Me”
- Math– Workbook page 79 and worksheet
- Religion- Workbook page 31
- Homeroom– Lunch forms and United Nations Day letter
- ELA– Write 3 words ending in –ing and –ed. ELA ntbk. Refer to sheet on “Lewis and Clark and Me”
- Math– Chapter 1 review sheet for test front and back
- SS- Worksheet NY State front and back