Science quiz is changed to Friday
- Memory words – do, have, show, how, me, a
- Pattern Words- bang, hang, sang, king, sing, thing, long, song, hung, sung
- On the paper in your home folder write something you are thankful for. Write at least 3 sentences. Every sentence begins with a capital letter and ends with a period. Use scrap paper for your first draft before writing your final draft.
A. An introduction sentence; I am thankful for ….
B. At least one detail……like, who, what, where, or why
- Turkey Subtraction
- Chapter test will be on Tuesday.
- Worksheet “Who’s my Parent?”
- Science page 252-253
- Quiz tomorrow – Living things and their young
- Full uniform tomorrow-Individual Pictures
- Thanksgiving luncheon Wednesday. Please send in the paper
- Please send in the roll from the inside of a paper towel for Friday.