Read pages 126 -128. Complete page 127, if not already completed in class.
- Doctor of the Church
Religion project on the 3 theological virtues is due: Thurs., 6/6/19. ( Refer to the project listed below for details.)
Theological Virtues Project
The purpose of this project is to help you:
- Become familiar with the three theological virtues
- Learn the meaning of each theological virtue
- Find examples of each theological virtue
Grading Project Grade 30% of your grade (30 points)
Create a poster and make sure to include all of the directions below to receive the best grade possible.
- Title/Creativity– 6 Pts Total
- Title: Sets the theme of the project and introduces the topic. (Be Creative!)
- Decorate your poster
- Write your name and grade on the front of your poster
- Definitions–3 Pt Each ( 15pts)
- Theological Virtues (What are theological virtues? Include how many there are?)
- Watch spelling
- Drawing – 3 Pt Each (9pts)
- Draw a symbol for EACH theological virtue next to its name.
- Be creative!
Test corrections with parent signature is overdue. Bring in test corrections on Monday along with signed test.
Topics for the final will include things we have gone over all year.
- Story Arc
- Persuasive Writing/Informational Writing
- Past/Present/Future Tenses
- Reading Comprehension: Interpreting text, determining theme.
Please be sure to study all the notes previously taken and use the following jeopardy links to study.
Continue working on your projects.
Read the “Dream Jobs: Explorer”. Complete all questions in R.A.C.E form.
REad pages 24-125. Do page 125. Define faith, hope and charity.
Finish classwork Thin Math workbook pages 87 and 88.
Complete the Coordinate Plane worksheet.
Do 15 minutes of Mathletics.
All Students must complete the following final project for ELA. We have been talking about growth mindset for a while. Students must create a powerpoint presentation on their future career path. Examples (Doctor, Lawyer, Scientist, Teacher, etc) Powerpoints are expected to be well researched with a minimum 5 statistics regarding their career path. Minimum of 10 slides.
The following questions/statements should be addressed:
- Describe a typical day
many jobs in
for this career path?
- What type of education do you need in order to pursue this career?
should you take
- What are some steps you could make now in order to be prepared for the future?
Get test signed and do test corrections for any grade below 90.
Memorize the NEW OLCA Mission Statement
Complete pages 374 and 375 in your Big Math workbook.
Complete pages 380-381 in the BIG Math workbook.
Mathletics 15 minutes