Report card parent teacher conferences will be held tomorrow, Friday, March 22nd between the hours of 3 pm – 7 pm. Grades 6-8 will conference in the school auditorium, where there will be set up of six stations, one for each junior high class (Grade 6-1, Grade 6-2, Grade 7-1, Grade 7-2, Grade 8-1 and Grade 8-2). There will be a sign in sheet in the auditorium for each grade and parents will be seen on a first come, first served basis.Students should attend the report card conference with their parent(s)/guardian(s).We look forward to meeting with you.Sincerely,Ms. Solano and Ms. Fraites
- Answer each question.
1. What is power?
2. How can we define power as an amount?
3. What is the formula for calculating power?
4. What factors affect an object’s kinetic energy?
5. What happens to an object’s kinetic energy as its speed increases?
2. Define each word: -energy -kinetic energy -potential energy
-gravitational potential energy -elastic potential energy
Read pages 90-96. Complete all questions using the R.A.C.E. form learned in class.
Get Math quiz signed.
Math Thin Book- Do page 101 questions 1-4 and 5-8 questions with mean ONLY.
Memorize the Nicene Creed from page 191. Test next week.
Complete a Venn diagram or T-Chart comparing and contrasting Confucianism and Daoism (Taosim)
Quiz signed and returned
ALL DUE THURSDAY
Read “What’s in a Name”. Be sure to annotate your text. Written questions in the back must be completed in R.A.C.E. form.
Math quiz tomorrow on reciprocals and division of fractions.
- Write 3 paragraphs describing Newton’s 3 Laws of Motion. (Be sure to include an example of each law) *Must on loose-leaf paper.
3.19 Lesson 3 Newton’s Laws of Motion Test