1.Backpack pages 32, 33, 35
2. Reading test in folder- please review and return
- Math page 615- 616
Religion review sheet for final.- Religion final will be on June 10th.
Religion Review Sheet for Final
Holiday on Parade due on June 5th. A hard copy will go home tomorow.
- Trip money
- Science project due
- Readworks assignment due on June 6th
- Spelling test on Tuesday- turn, bird, third, again, does, cold, know. both, laugh, burn
- Math page 617-620
- Math test tomorrow- the above pages are a review for the test.
- Please send in reading log- it will end tomorrow
- Review words with ar /r/ car, far, star, card, hard, art, park jar, marbles,
- Review words with or born, corn, horn, short, spot
- Read- Backpack page 37 Sal and the Fire department
The Social Studies project is due Friday May 17th. There seems to be a little confusion, the project must include the following:
- All four questions must be hand written on a separate piece of paper. Question and answer. The fourth question is; What do you know about symbols and what did you learn from completing this project?
- You must create a flag on a separate piece of construction paper , poster board or oak tag ( do not use the worksheet that went home). Be creative this flag represents you!
- Neatness, capitalization, punctuation and spelling count.
- A permission slip for our next and last trip of the school year went home. We are going to the Brooklyn Children’s museum on June 12, 2019. Please return the permission slip no latter than May 29th.
- Our trip to the Theater at Queens College is June 5th. We will eat our snack before we leave and lunch when we return to school. Children are to wear their gym uniforms and sneakers.
- There will be three end term projects due for each of the following subjects: Science, Social Studies and Religion. The projects will be due over the next three weeks. Social Studies is due May 24th. If the project is not turned in on time points will be deducted from the grade. Science is due May 31st. Religion will be due June 7th.
- There will be a final exam for math and ELA. These will be cumulative final exams. However, you can begin reviewing from your Go Math books and Word Work books which will go home every day and weekends
- ELA Final exam will be June 7th.
- Math final will be June 11th.
- Worksheet – p203-P204
- Math test on Friday
- Science book page 272-274
- Test tomorrow
1. Read “A Shy Puppy”
2. Backpack page 32
Work on the flag and animal report. The animal report needs to be on a wild animal, not cats or dogs.
No homework tonight.
The Spring show is tonight at 6:30 PM.
Make a Flag- Worksheet went home today in your folder. Due May 24th.
Answer the three questions
On a separate sheet of paper rewrite the questions and answers. Write a conclusion sentence that states what you learned about symbols and complete this project.
Create your flay on a separate piece of construction paper.
Neatness, capitalization and punctuation counts.
Projects turned in after May 24th will have points deducted from the grade.