Let us say our prayers. Remember to keep all the essential workers in our prayer. In a special way we ask God to watch over our fathers, grandfathers and uncles.
Next week: You will be given a date and time to drop off the readers and pick up anything your child left in school. As soon as I receive that information I will forward it to you.
Please use the Superkids portal . You will have access to the library, Super Smart and games. There is a great summer pack on the first page.
I will also be posting book on Epic.
- Sign into Superkids Online Fun and complete Unit 13 test
- Play a game after the test
“The Day the Crayons Quit” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrd-Wdxbg-Q
Listen to the story. Each crayon gives their opinion why they are important. Complete the attach worksheet about your favorite color crayon. Color the crayon. (In Google Classroom)
- Watch the videos about the national parks
Congratulations!! Our class has finished 933 books on Epic.
Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.” — Frederick Douglass
“There are many little ways to enlarge your world. Love of books is the best of all.” – Jacqueline Kennedy
- Sign into Superkids Online Fun, go to “Magazines” and read “Hot Stuff”
- Complete Practice page 63. (due Monday)
- Play “Spell Memory Words” on the Superkids Online Fun
- Sign into Epic Books – listen to one of the books that was assigned
- Complete assignments in EdCity today.
- Go to Happy Numbers and play for at least 20 minutes today.
Let us pray for peace in the world.
Please sign into Google Classroom Check In. Complete the assignment posted.
- Use each spelling word in a sentence- due Wednesday (turn, bird, burn, third, again, does, cold, know, both, laugh)
- Word Work Book page 86, 87, and 88
- Read “The Garden Club” page 138 in the reader
- Complete the assignment in Google Classroom.
- Go on to Happy Numbers for 20 minutes.
The month of May is traditionally dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary. May is a month of growth, when nature is reborn. This month normally belongs to the Easter season, between Easter and Pentecost. Many Catholics may be aware that May is consecrated to Mary.
- Read “Fire”
- Word Work Book page 81-82
- Practice page 61
- Backpack page 39 (spelling and memory words)
- Read Aloud “Volcano Rising”
- Watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsTgyb_ITtk
- Complete the worksheet – due tomorrow
- Read “Fire” 125-136
- Word Work Book page 80
- Backpack page 38 (just write the pattern and memory words)
- Practice page 60 match the word with the picture. Glue on another piece of paper or in your star notebook. Pay attention to the underlined letters.
- Read over “The Great Commandment”
Cut the words out and put them in order. Glue them on another piece of paper and color.
- Go Math – please complete 597, 598, 603, 604, 609, 610 (Due Friday)
- On Friday there will be a quiz posted at 10:00 am on EdCity and Think Central
- Complete the Do Now5_27 Do Now Time to the Hour